$22.99 $40.00 You Save 42% ($17.01)
The skull is one of man's oldest and most powerful symbols. It has a long and varied history of use with multiple overlapping interpretations. Most commonly it is seen as a representation of death and mortality, but it has many other uses including:
- To invoke fear or caution.
- To celebrate the memory of the dead.
- To celebrate life.
- As a symbol of vanity.
- As a symbol of life after death.
- As a symbol of change.
- As a means of obtaining good luck or avoiding bad luck.
- As a symbol of toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger.
- As a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness.
- For cute appeal and fashion.
- As pure decoration.
This piece has superb 3D detailing of the skull set on each end of an open bangle made in the popular twisted cable style. It is a great emblem that gives a deep significance. This stylish piece is perfect for any outfit whether you dress down or dress up, it’s the perfect accessory that just completes your look.